Steps to reproduce.
- Deploy last version of AT
- As SuperAdmin: Go to Site > Configuration > Audience Targeting and add a new User Segment (Liferay Users Segment) for the users member of the Liferay site (adding the rule User attribute > site member > and selecting the Liferay Site)
- Create a web content: Welcome site member!
- Add the User Segment Content Display portlet to the home page, and configure it to display the Welcome site member! for the Liferay Users Segment
- Create a new regular role: SimulationRole , and define the permission Site Settings > Site: Preview in Device
- Create a new user1 as:
- Liferay Site
- Role: Simulation Role
- Password: temporal
- Login into the portal with the user1 and check that he views the Welcome site member! in the home page
- Click in the Simulator portlet and select the Liferay Users Segment.
Result User1 can not view the Welcome site member! any more, also after closing the simulator the page does not display any more the Welcome site member! for this user.
Warning in Log
Expected User1 can simulate the home page with the Liferay Users Segment without errors.