In Audience Targeting's report, user cannot change the number of content to display. It always changes back to the default value 20 per page.
- Configuration > Mobile Device Families to create a new device family named "iPhone"
- Configuration > Audience Targeting > User Segments
- Input "Mobile" for name, from Session Attribute, drag Device to the panel then select "iPhone" from Device Family selection
- Save the record
- Create six pages: World News, Weather & Event, Service, Nation, Footer, Announcements. View those pages for several times to create the report
- Configuration > Audience Targeting > User Segments and click on Mobile > Reports
- Click the three dots by Content Views and click Update Report (Must run this otherwise there is no data generated for the report).
- Click Content Views
- Scroll down to the bottom and change "20 Entries" to "5 Entries"
Actual Result: The page is refreshed and still display the same entries.
Expected Result: The page shows 5 entries and add pagination.