Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel > Configuration > Custom Fields > User
- Add several custom fields of different types (Text, True/False, Date)
- Go to Site > Configuration > Audience Targeting
- Create a User Segment
- Add a Custom Field rule to the editor and click the select button
- Select one of the fields selected previously
Expected behavior: when selecting a field from the list in the upper input, the lower input changes to select or enter the value to match in the rule, according to the custom field type (e.g. a date picker for a date type custom field, a true/false selector for True/False type custom field, etc).
Current behavior: when selecting a field from the list in the upper input, nothing happens.