- Unzip a Liferay bundle (here I use 7.0.x, because there are some errors happened when deploying Audience Targeting to master )
2. Deploy latest version of Audience Targeting portlet from marketplace
3. Navigate to Liferay DXP > Configuration > Mobile Device Families to create a new device family named "Iphone" or "Android"
4. Navigate to Liferay DXP > Configuration > Audience Targeting > User Segments
5. From Session Attribute, drag Device to the panel then select *Iphone" or "Android" from Device Family selection
6. Save the record.
7. Go back to the home page.
8. Sign in as Administrator and create at least five pages (More pages will expand the diagram so the issue is more clear)
9. Navigate to Liferay DXP > Configuration > Audience Targeting > User Segments and click on Mobile > Reports
10. Click Update Report (Must run this otherwise there is no data generated for the report).
11. Click Content Views
13. Turn the mobile screen from vertical to horizontal
12. Turn back the mobile screen from horizontal to Vertical
Actual Result: the report diagram doesn't cover the wohle screen, leave half screen empty.
Expected Result: The diagram is expanded to suit landscape