Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 2.x, 2.1.2, 2.2.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Content Targeting
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in with the admin user.
- Add a new public page: "test"
- Go to Audience Targeting and add a User Segment 'test':
- Page visited.
- Select Public Pages.
- Add /test to the Friendly URL.
- Navigate, through a private window to access as an annonymous user, to the test page.
- In the admin user window, go to the summary of segment 'test' and check the 'Number of users in this segment' value.
Expected result: It shows value '2' (admin user and annonymous user).
Current result: the annonymous visit hasn't been registered. It shows '1' (just the admin user when the page was created). Additionally, no new record is added to the CT_ANONYMOUSUSERUSERSEGMENT table.
Reproduced on liferay-portal-7.0.x-private 653e647514505c40aee28b9a276e4b820f508215