1) Start 7.1.x
2) Deploy Audience Targeting's latest version from Marketplace
3) Restart the server to finish the installation
3) Login as admin
4) Go to Categorization -> Categories
5) List of available vocabularies are shown: currently only "Topic"
6) Click on the checkbox to select vocabulary
7) In management bar, it shows "1 or 1 item selected"
8) Go to Configuration -> Audience Targeting
9) Create a new User segment where all settings remain as default, no rules applied
11) Go back to Categorization -> Categories
12) List of available vocabularies are shown: currently only "Topic"
13) Click on the checkbox to select vocabulary
Expected behavior: User segment related vocabulary created internally but not shown in vocabulary listing, however, it is being considered in the total count.
Actual behavior: In management bar, it shows "1 of 2 Items selected"
Reproduced on DXP 7.1 with dxp-7-7110
Reproduced on DXP 7.1 with dxp-11-7110
Reproduced on 7.1.x Commit: c2e079630d861420c37a471b1dbe69a338e81182