- Install Audience Targeting
- Create a user group.
- Create a new site. Enable remote staging on this site. Audience Targeting should be selected as a staged portlet when enabling staging.
- Create a User Segment with a User Attribute: Belong to the user group created in step 2.
- Publish with default settings.
- Go to your "live" site, navigate to Audience Targeting and to the user segments.
Expected Results: User segment was published to live and is the same as setup in the Staged instance.
Actual Results: User segment was published to live, but does not contain the rule referencing the user group.