Status: In Progress
Affects Version/s: 3.x
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Content Targeting
- Go to Control Panel --> Users and Organizations --> Organizations and add an Organization.
- Go to Users --> add a user then add the user to the organization.
- Go to Configuration --> Audience Targeting and add a User Segment and under the "Rules" select User Attributes and drag & drop an "Organization Member".
- Go to Categorization --> Categories --> add a Vocabulary and 2 categories to it.
- Go to Content --> Web Content and add 4 Basic Web contents as follows:
- Content with Category1 and User Segment.
- Content with Category2 and User Segment
- Content with only User Segment.
- Content with Category1 only.
- Place an Asset Publisher Portlet onto the page and go to Configuration.
- Set up Filter by adding the Rule: Contains - Any - of the following Categories, and select both categories
- Enable the User Segments Filter (turn it to Yes).
- Logout and login with the created user.
Actual Result: The AP displays all four contents, even the content without the category User Segment.
Expected Result: Only the contents belonging to Category1 or Category2 and with the category User Segment should be displayed (the first 3 contents).
Note: If you use only one category, then it works as it should. (If you remove the categories, the AP will still display all of the contents.)