When this story is implemented, digital marketers will be able to create a campaign targeted for a set of user segments that uses the push notifications channel to deliver a message to users that have a concrete app.
Steps to test this story is completed:
- The marketer creates or chooses a marketing campaign
- The marketer creates or chooses a marketing tactic
- The marketer chooses the user segment(s) he wants to target
- The marketer chooses to use the "Push channel"
- The marketer chooses the app he wants to target
- The marketer writes the text message he wants to send.
- The marketer chooses the delivery option (Immediate or Schedule with date and time)
Once this is saved, the user will receive the push notification on his mobile phone (immediately or when scheduled, depending on the configuration)
MVP definition and mockups available on this document: