This story includes:
- Support multiple-event selection in a Metric UI
- Display a column per configured event for each metric in the Custom Metric Report
Steps to test it:
1. Create a user segment and a campaign associated to the user segment.
2. Go to the campaign Reports and add a new Custom Report
3. Add a new Form metric with any name and the id of the Search form that is embedded by default in the site navigation for the classic theme in 7.0 (you can inspect the HTML to obtain it, it should be "_com_liferay_portal_search_web_portlet_SearchPortlet_fm". In the event type, select "All"
4. With a user that matches the user segment, view several pages, enter some text in the search form and submit it (press enter).
5. Go to the campaign reports and view the custom report.
6. In the kebab menu, select "Update Report".
The report shows the statistics for all available event types for the search form (view, interact and submit) with a single label in the X-axis.