Steps to reproduce:
- Execute an upgrade from 6.2 to 7.0 using the attached MySQL database and data folder
- Start upgraded Liferay instance (leave indexReadOnly=true in osgi/configs/com.liferay.portal.search.configuration.IndexStatusManagerConfiguration.cfg)
- Deploy Content Targeting RC8 jars and allow to upgrade
- Shut down server when all Content Targeting modules have completely deployed
- Set indexReadOnly=false in osgi/configs/com.liferay.portal.search.configuration.IndexStatusManagerConfiguration.cfg
- Restart server
- Execute a full reindex
- View page with content targeting portlets
Expected result: Campaign Content Display portlet and User Segment Content Display portlet remain configured.
Actual result: The content display portlets are configured and prompt the user to configure the portlets.
Tomcat 8.0.32 + MySQL 5.7
Portal ee-7.0.x GIT ID: eba3da22114bf53c4f295da821db4ff3eaadc8eb
Content Targeting GIT ID: 0fb305a34800bc2b403fc02cc4bad4de338a5bda (RC8)