Steps to reproduce:
- Add a web content article
- Add a Camapign
- Add a report to the campaign
- Add the Content tracking action for the web content article
- Navigate to Publishing > Export
- Add a new export
- In the Content panel, select "Choose content"
- Under Audience Targeting, click "Change"
Expected result: Referenced content and checkbox displays under Campaign
Actual result: Campaign does not display Referenced content
Note: This is also reproducible when staging is activated and publishing changes with campaigns.
Tomcat 8.0.32 + MySQL 5.7
Liferay Portal DE 7.0 GA1
Content Targeting release 2.0 RC14